Your best value toward EMDRIA Certification
The Friday or Saturday Telephone Group Certification Consultation Series.
What: consultation by telephone group conference call.
When: the first Friday or the second Saturday of the month for two hours for a six-month series.
Who: any clinician who has completed an EMDRIA approved basic training in EMDR.
Standard Fee: $420 by check or $75 per month with credit card authorization.
Agency Fee: 25% discount. $315 by check or $56.25 per month by credit card. See the registration form for eligibility.
Each person is responsible for long distance telephone charges, if any, to a phone number in the United States. There are call in numbers for some other countries. It is also easy to connect to the conference call via computer. The computer connection is best with a computer headset or good microphone.
How: complete the registration form.
Note: hours count toward EMDRIA Certification.
Size: limited to a maximum of eight participants.
Next series: starts July 7, 2017 for six Fridays.
Dates: July 7, August 4, September 8, October 6, November 3, December 1, 2017.
Registration opens May 15, 2017 for this 2017 series.
Call times for each time zone for the Friday or the Saturday series:
- Pacific: 9:00 AM – 11:00 Noon
- Mountain: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Central: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Eastern: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
For Certification in EMDR:
- EMDRIA requires 20 hours of consultation.
- A maximum of 10 group consultation hours can be earned in a group setting.
- Individual consultation hours can be earned when presenting individual case material.
- Any clinician can earn consultation hours for Certification over the telephone in group or individual sessions.
- case formulation and treatment planning issues
- how to enhance outcomes during the reprocessing phases of treatment
- clinicians from a range of previous theoretical orientations and practice settings
- some are pursuing EMDRIA Certification; some are not
- some continue in the group for more than one six month series
Focus: enhancing your professional development, knowledge and skills in clinical application of standard, evidence-based EMDR therapy procedures described in Francine Shapiro's 2001 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: Basic Principles, Protocols and Procedures, The Guilford Press and in my 2016 A Guide to the Standard EMDR Therapy Protocols for Clinicians, Supervisors, and Consultants, Springer Publishing Company. Screening procedures and issues of differential diagnosis for dissociative and personality disorders may also be addressed.
Not addressed in this group series are modified EMDR procedures required for applying EMDR therapy to those with dissociative or personality disorders. To explore these more advanced consultation topics consider the advanced consultation group, an advanced custom consultation group or advanced individual consultation.