Consultant in Training group consultation by conference call
What: become an EMDRIA Approved Consultant through CIT group consultation by conference call.
Focus: develop your skills in providing consultation on the use of EMDR therapy with qualified clinicians.
When: Monday (Group 1) Series - August 7, September 11, October 9, November 6, December 4, 2017. Five two-hour sessions in the series.
Session times for each time zone for the Monday CIT series:
Pacific: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Mountain: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Central: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Eastern: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Who: Four CIT clinicians who are EMDRIA Certified in EMDR.
Fee: $450 by check or five automatic credit card payments of $95 for a total of $475.
How: Read, complete and return the CIT Group (1) Consult Monday agreement. Contact me with any questions.
Minimum CIT standards:
- You must be EMDRIA Certified and maintain this status while a CIT.
- You must have and maintain a consultation caseload with a minimum of two and preferably four or more consultees pursuing EMDRIA certification with whom you meet at least once a month and preferably more often.
- Upon acceptance of your CIT group agreement, you must notify your consultees and EMDRIA Standards and Training that you are a CIT consulting with Dr. Leeds.
- You must commit to presenting summaries of CIT consultation for 30 minutes in each two-hour session and at least twice in five months submitting and discussing annotated written case summaries and near verbatim transcripts of consultees’ EMDR therapy sessions. See The EMDR Case Inquiry Form and How to prepare near verbatim summaries.
For Approved Consultant in EMDR:
- EMDRIA requires 20 hours of CIT consultation.
- Hours can be earned in group or individual sessions.
- Any clinician can earn CIT consultation hours over the telephone in group or individual sessions.