The Friday advanced consultation group series
What: advanced consultation by telephone group conference call.
When: the second Friday of the month for two hours for a six-month series.
Who: clinicians with at least one year of EMDR practice after completing an EMDRIA approved basic training in EMDR.
Next series: starts July 14, 2017 for six Fridays.
Dates: July 14, August 11, September 15, October 13, November 10, December 8, 2017.
Standard Fee: $420 by check or $75 per month with credit card authorization.
Agency Fee: 25% discount. $315 by check or $56.25 per month by credit card. See the registration form for eligibility.
Each person is responsible for long distance telephone charges, if any, to a phone number in the United States. There are call in numbers for some other countries. It is also easy to connect to the conference call via computer. The computer connection is best with a computer headset or good microphone.
How: complete the registration form.
Note: hours in this group series are not counted toward EMDRIA Certification, due to the focus on advanced application of modified EMDR procedures.
Size: limited to a maximum of eight participants.
Registration is now open for this 2016 series.
Call times for the Friday advanced group
- Pacific: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Mountain: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Central: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Eastern: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- differential diagnosis in cases of complex dissociative and personality disorders
- case formulation based on AIP, structural dissociation and attachment theory
- how to select from among a range of published, modified EMDR procedures
- both early career and experienced clinicians working with complex cases
- from a range of theoretical orientations and practice settings
- may continue in the group for more than one six month series
Focus: to increase clinicians' knowledge and skills in the use of EMDR therapy for clients where there are issues of structural dissociation, affect phobias, psychological defenses, personality disorders and complex, co-occurring disorders.